Sunday, March 18, 2012

Countdown and tension building

Well after applying for the visa I was informed that I needed a medical and a chest x-ray before my application could be finalised.

After getting back to KK I found a hospital on the Australian list of approved clinics and headed down there. It really was quite an efficient two hours and I was x-rayed, sight tested, weighed, and saw a doc. Not too shabby considering a usual clinic appointment at home can last even longer to just see only two people and have the pleasure of sitting in the same room laidback layabouts. That's just a joke really I know that the team at my unit do a fantastic job and I know that Timothy down in immigration is just doing his job by asking for the extra information and it's my fault for not applying sooner so it serves me right if I don't get it in time blah, blah, blah.

We really are just killing time now until we fly, to pass the time I got myself another rubix cube. I got one back in Dec or was it Jan? anyway I was getting pretty good and could finish it from messed up mess to all colour coordinated in less than 3 n half mins but somewhere along the way I seem to have lost it so back to training along with powerball (as you may know from a previous post it's been having a few issues lately)

Here's just hoping Timothy and the immigration people don't dawdle with the information now that they have it. gonna be slightly stressed if I ain't got it tomorrow and even more stressed if I haven't go it when we stop in Singapore before the Perth leg of the flights!


No comments:

Post a Comment